300g powder: Dairy and gluten-free meal shake (vanilla flavour)
A dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan meal shake and non-GM soya isolate protein powder that has been fortified with vitamins and minerals.
High in protein (70.5g per 100g), low in fat (0.3g saturated fat per 100g) and with no artificial flavours or sweeteners, this vanilla flavoured daily shake is also a good source of dietary fibre from psyllium husks.
Tasty and filling, MEALtime (Vanilla Flavour) makes for the ideal in-between meals shake. It can even be used as a tasty, guilt-free dessert - just 89 calories per serving!
Also available in chocolate flavour and chocolate and mint flavour.
300g powder per pot
NOTE: MEALtime (Vanilla Flavour) contains 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. There are no nuts in this recipe but we cannot guarantee there are no traces of nuts.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16mg
Pyridoxine - 1.4mg
Folic acid - 200µg
Cobalamin - 2.5µg
Magnesium - 375mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
Iodine - 150µg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy - 1510kJ / 356kcal
Fat - 0.9g
of which saturates - 0.3g
Carbohydrate - 14.8g
of which sugars - 1.4g
Fibre - 3.3g
Protein - 70.5g
Salt - 2.0g
See the product label for full details and %RI.
Contains no: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For each serving, 3/4 of a scoop or 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) to be stirred into half a glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Stir and wait a few minutes for powder to absorb liquid and become thick and smooth. Add more liquid and stir again. Fruit and berries can be added.
Possible uses of MEALtime (vanilla flavour)
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming program
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- as a healthy fast food for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results...
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 3/4 of a scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.