300g powder: Dairy and gluten-free meal shake (chocolate flavour)
5/9/2018: Please note the new and improved formula for v3 - simply delicious!
A dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan meal shake and non-GM soya isolate protein powder that has been fortified with vitamins and minerals.
High in protein (71.5g per 100g), low in fat (0.5g saturated fat per 100g) and with no artificial sweeteners, this chocolate flavoured daily shake is also high in dietary fibre (from chicory root extract - 9.9g per 100g).
Tasty and filling, MEALtime (Chocolate Flavour) makes for the ideal in-between meals shake. It can even be used as a tasty, guilt-free dessert - just 93 calories per serving!
300g powder per pot
NOTE: MEALtime (Chocolate Flavour) contains a minimum of 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soya); Fibre (Chicory Root Extract); Cocoa Powder; Flavouring; Vitamin and Mineral Blend ((Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Copper Citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide)); Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Riboflavin - 1.6mg
Niacin - 19.8mg
Folic Acid - 232µg
Vitamin B12 - 2.6µg
Potassium - 1105mg
Chloride - 304mg
Phosphorus - 639mg
Magnesium - 367mg
Iron - 23mg
Zinc - 12.8mg
Copper - 1.3mg
Iodine - 158µg
Sodium - 711mg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy - 1555kJ / 371kcal
Fat - 3.3g
of which saturates - 0.5g
Carbohydrate - 9.1g
of which sugars - 0.8g
Fibre - 9.9g
Protein - 71.5g
Salt - 1.8g
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage- 1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, stir 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Allergy advice: Contains soya.
Possible uses of MEALtime (Chocolate Flavour)
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- in place of a meal to reduce daily calorie intake, yet maintain nutrient levels
- as part of a healthy slimming program
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to increase fibre in the diet
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results...
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.